Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Spiratic!

I am noticing that I only blog when I have something very pertinent to discuss. Or rather, it's my way of bitching shit out.

OK, so I have a confession to make. Please don't judge me.

So I recently registered for an OKCupid account. For those of you who don't know, it's a dating site. Yep, I didn't think it would come to this, but it did. Actually, it was more of Andrew and Lauren's doing. I seriously feel ashamed, until I read the dozens of messages I get from guys saying nice things to me. I feel pathetic. I feel like I'm cheating. I shouldn't take what anonymous men say seriously. I don't even fucking KNOW them. And they don't know me!

So this is my current life. Me being frustrated with myself. At least it's better than Darrah's Great Depression of 2011. Fuck that year. It took a giant shit on me multiple times. I guess I deserve to be selfish and pick out men online like I'm jewelry shopping. Its kinda fun, but still shameful. I will only talk about it in this blog. Not even in real life. Scary, huh?

So I met this guy online and him and I have been in contact via texting. I think we may hang out tomorrow. I am scared shitless. He seems like the perfect package. What's the catch? There's always a catch. Maybe he has a pee fetish, or is a republican. Yikes.

I made the mistake of drunk texting him yesterday at 3 pm. Yes. Embarrassing. I told him that I was so excited to meet him. WHY did I do this? I am such a cancer. Moody, emotional, and irrational. That pretty much sums me up. 











No comments:

Post a Comment