In times of suffering, I have always found that friends are the best medicine. They truly are remarkable. Every one of them.
Yesterday Melissa and I grabbed coffee from Black Dog café. We talked about relationships, friendships, school and wine. And after her class we studied at Red Eye coffee shop for a bit (yes, another coffee shop!) and grabbed drinks at Water Works. Melissa is the kind of gal who is adorably assertive. Her fashionable outfits always compliment her sense of honesty and compassion. And she laughs at my dorky jokes. I love her.
Later that evening I met up with Kate at St. Mikes. The moment I saw her, she had a huge smile on her face. Kate is one of those people who just gets you. Since we've become friends, she always tells me how much she loves me. Usually being shy, she has blossomed. She always wears simple, yet elegant dresses that reveal her detailed leg tattoos of shells and animals. Between taking turns in playing pool, she would walk over and hug me. What a sweetheart.
Yesterday Melissa and I grabbed coffee from Black Dog café. We talked about relationships, friendships, school and wine. And after her class we studied at Red Eye coffee shop for a bit (yes, another coffee shop!) and grabbed drinks at Water Works. Melissa is the kind of gal who is adorably assertive. Her fashionable outfits always compliment her sense of honesty and compassion. And she laughs at my dorky jokes. I love her.
Later that evening I met up with Kate at St. Mikes. The moment I saw her, she had a huge smile on her face. Kate is one of those people who just gets you. Since we've become friends, she always tells me how much she loves me. Usually being shy, she has blossomed. She always wears simple, yet elegant dresses that reveal her detailed leg tattoos of shells and animals. Between taking turns in playing pool, she would walk over and hug me. What a sweetheart.
<3
ReplyDelete